Tuesday, June 5, 2007

abstinence is the only 100% guarantee...

the following events are 100% true...

my friend lucy* decided to finally take that sacred step in her relationship with her boy toy neil* this past saturday night. low and behold, his umbrella broke and she found out that her preferred choice on contraception was supposed to be refrigerated to ensure it's effectiveness. concenred about any immediate unplanned little ones, she hit up the local pharmacy...

the following items were the only items on my friends laundry list for CVS:


now i ask you, what do you think was going on in the mind of the checkout girl???

*names have been changed to protect those involved...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always liked the guys who bought condoms at Wallstons in the Marino Center. I would have been worried I'd bump into one of my professors or something.

Karen said...

hmmm...apparently Lucy* doesn't have a backup plan, or didn't until now. Being an engineer, we always add in a safety factory (for those "just in case" moments). I think Lucy* needs to learn about safety factors :)

PS, Justin...Its Wollaston's not Wallstons.

Justin said...

Sorry Karen. I was too busy not buying condoms to notice the spelling...