Thursday, November 1, 2007

you are now entering the twilight zone...doo do do do...doo do do do...


ashley: mom...mom...is that you???

meg: oh hi honey...don't i look wonderful??? no one would ever guess that i'm 46!

ashley: oh meg, its you...

meg: yes, that's right...46 years young...and only one failed marriage! take that britney...

ashley: where the hell is mary kate? she needs to see this...

meg: i mean, even though i'm about to start going through menopause, i look smashing!

ashley: *phone ringing* hello...oh hey mr. armstrong...i mean lance...no, i can't come suck face right now - the strangest thing is happening...you wouldn't believe me if i told you...ok, well meg ryan is trying to be my twin - er, triplet i guess...no i will not bring her with me for a threesome - i told you no when you asked if i would bring mary-kate...

meg: i just love how my hair looks...that whole not showering thing saves me so much time in my day...i mean i can get to the grocery store in no time!

ashley: lanc-... lan-...would yo-...i said no! god, you can't even keep me amused - how do you think you're going to be able to entertain two or even three of me?!?!?!

meg: i'm glowing...just glowing...

ashley: is this some kind of sick halloween joke???

1 comment:

Justin said...

I just call them (Olsen twins) Michelle. I picture them walking around the house saying "You got it dude."

It would be hilarious to see one of them in an episode of ER with Uncle Jesse.