Friday, January 4, 2008

art imitating life...

i know brit brit just came out with a new album recently, but i have the perfect album cover for her when she comes out with her next lp. all you have to do is vote on the title of the album:
  • 'you drive me crazy: in the literal sense y'all'
  • 'oops i broke my probation again'
  • 'i'm a slave in a straight jacket'
  • 'hit the padded wall one more time'
  • 'mentally mind-fu*ked by frappuccinos and cheetos'
  • 'CRACKed in two y'all'
  • 'gimmie gimmie lithium'
  • 'i'm not a girl, not yet a grandmother'
  • 'she's so lucky she's a crazy slave 4 Ur toxic love...y'all'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the 'hit the padded wall' one.

ANA said...

hahaha I don't like people STILL talking about Britney Spears, but if the talk is something like this, I love it.

love love it!

Justin said...

What about "You drive me crazy (on your lap instead of a car seat)"?

I also like the padded wall one.

Karen said...

Fantastic!! You never let me down for a good laugh! Oh brit brit, now you got your kids taken away and are hoping to baby your sisters child...oy! pathetic