Thursday, January 10, 2008

horse-face strikes again!!!

so the on-again-off-again relationship between heidi 'the horse-face' montag and spencer 'the original douche bag of the week' pratt seems to be back on again...at least that's how they played it up for the paps on a recent vacation to cabos. here, douche bag attempts to show everyone how strong he is:


i do give him some credit since horse-face's new and improved breasts add about 10 lbs to her frame, but he seems to be doing an awful lot of straining...

and do you see the look on horse-face's face??? this can only mean one thing............



she just did the world a favor and farted all over douche bag.

2 comments:

B said...

I love how these were supposedly "candid" pictures.

Right.

Justin said...

I don't know who's who? The horseface is the girl right?

I can do pushups with girls on my back. In fact, I'd argue that having Grace on my back is tougher since she doesn't sit still.