Friday, April 25, 2008

gmail chats with mike...

*this is in response to me posting a comment about how i did not deserve to be tased*

me: check your facebook wall
michael: well, you sucker punched me!
me: whatever
michael: 'W'
oh, you also threw a pregnancy test at me, but that's all
oh, and EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
me: ew what?
michael: throwing a pregnancy test?
me: sweetheart if that grosses you out remind me not to let you in the room during the actual delivery
michael: there are grosser things in the world, i just don't need to thrown at me!
icky
me: fine, i'll throw afterbirth at you so you can appreciate how minimal a pregnancy test is

michael: that's even ickier
me: see, a pregnancy test isn't so bad now, is it?
michael: whatever, tasing isn't that bad either
no bruises or anything
me: right, it could only kill me
michael: if improperly used
me: but god forbid you get a small bit of urine on you
i'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you don't know the proper way to use one
michael: seriously, i could get an infection & die
i practice every day
me: christ you're a drama queen

4 comments:

Julie said...

you guys are perfect for each other.

lol

Justin said...

Amen to that Julie.

What's actually grosser, I think, is having your water break all over his shoes.

Or, looking down during a c-section. Husbands aren't meant to see their wives intestines, or the doctor up to her shoulders in his wife's stomach.

(going to get sick now...)

melanie said...

well mike should be used to having things leak onto his shoes...just ask cody...

Insane Mama said...

I say, throw the afterbirth at him.