Friday, October 12, 2007

ann coulter is an idiot.

wow - the crap that comes out of this women's mouth in 2007 is AMAZING:



as a non-practicing christian, i will tell you that i am aware that jesus died on the cross to atone for all of our sins, but that doesn't mean that i don't obey the laws of the bible. equally, this does not make me 'perfected' nor do i think that someone jewish isn't already 'perfected' - hell, i'm marrying someone who is jewish!

according to ann, i could walk around the streets of nyc with a chip on my shoulder, apparently much like bi-racial couples do, waiting for someone to challenge me so i could go off on them. thank you donny deutsch for pointing out that perhaps it is her with the chip on her shoulder...one the size of mount rushmore...

$1000 to the first person who can peg her with a bagel and get it on tape.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Make it 5 Gs and I will peg her with a slice of pizza while she's on the air.

Justin said...

I think if someone threw a bagel at me, I'd be pretty happy. I like bagels.

To really piss her off, we should throw gefilte at her. I'd do that for free.