Monday, October 15, 2007

she can read?!?!?!

i don't know whether or not i'm more shocked that she can actually read, or that she can read a book i read in the 4th grade...and why is she reading behind in the driver's seat of her car??? hasn't she had enough problems when it comes to her choices behind the wheel???

i bet one of two things happened:

  1. barnes & noble was out of the cliffnotes version of the lion, the witch & the wardrobe
  2. she thought she picked up the dvd of the lion, the witch & the wardrobe and isn't so much reading as she is looking for the dvd between the pages...

2 comments:

elysa said...

crazy fool!

Justin said...

I've never read that book, or seen the movie. I think it goes back to the fact that I hated reading back in the day, so books that everyone told me were great, I avoided on purpose.

The first book I can remember really liking (other than choose your own adventures) was "The Red Badge of Courage."

Oh, so the point? At least her kids aren't in the car, so if she crashes, one less future WIC recipient to worry about.