Wednesday, December 26, 2007

festivus week at work...

so to those who don't know, i have to work this week. yes, every day (save for christmas)...same with next week with the exception of the 1st. needless to say, its been dead here...although given i work in a hospital, that may not be the best depiction...its been really ridiculously slow... so slow, that i have had the following thoughts since monday:

  • i am so bored
  • i should really file
  • my officemate is out so i don't even have anyone to talk to...
  • no.one.has.called.me.
  • is it 5:00 pm yet?
  • i love love love my new longchamp bag!
  • i wonder how many games of text twist i can play in an hour???
  • b.o.r.e.d.
  • everyone at people.com, dlisted, go fug yourself, and perez hilton have the day off so i have no trash to read on celebrities...depressing...
  • a sense of fulfillment: i filed!
  • and now i'm bored again...
  • if a girl wears sweats to work and no one is around to see her, did she really wear sweats???
  • ugh...all that's left to eat in the kitchen are leftover candies from people's holidays...if your family didn't want to eat it, neither do i...
  • my text twist high score is: 44080...not too shabby
  • ooooooooooh...a phone call!!!...and its a telemarketer...BASTARDS!!!
  • is it lunchtime yet?
  • i wonder if i could read my book at my desk...
  • so...many...sales...today...
  • i bet my boss is having a bitchin' time on vacation right now...better than my last one...
  • another phone call!...and its a wrong number...
  • it has only recently come to my attention how much the baptist hospital looks like your typical hollywood insane asylum from the window in my office...
  • i want to be home cuddling with mike
  • i have way too many gift cards to know what to do with myself...that means shopping this weekend!
  • is it the weekend yet?
  • i should really clean my office
  • i miss new episodes of the office...damn writers strike!!!
  • mmmmmmmmm...john krasinski...
  • i wish i could teach my cats how to do my job...then i could stay home all day and nap like them
  • its only 10:49 am?!?!?!
  • no one is here...no one is here...
  • phone call!...no i don't know who is covering a specific nurse whom i never work with...
  • must.keep.eyes.open.
  • i am in physical pain when i'm this bored.
  • i wish someone would come to my office so i could eat lunch with them
  • why don't i work for a university life half of my friends/relatives so that i automatically get the 21st through the 1st off???
  • these next four working days are never going to end...

No comments: