Friday, December 21, 2007

a serious life matter!!!

a google chat about appetizer plates:

so mike and i are both super busy at work right now (lie)...so much in fact that i barely had enough time (lie) to check our wedding registries to see if anyone had bought anything...a small obsession of mine... one of the many items we have on one of them was a few sets of appetizer plates which, sadly, are no longer available. since that is the case, we were trying to figure out which ones we wanted to get instead.

me being the on-the-ball type of bride (but not quite a bridezilla - which i think trusty julie would attest to), i had already found a replacement...in addition to a few other serving items that would match the new appetizer plates. i sent mike the links, he reviewed, and agreed like a good husband-to-be should. i told him i'm glad he agreed since i had already made my mind up. his response:

mike: sooooo, basically you just wanted to nicely tell me that you had
already done it but wanted me to feel like my input is appreciated?

me: see...you are ready for marriage!!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

hehehehehe that is funny! Smart man.