Monday, December 3, 2007

a size 2?!?!?!

maybe she forgot the 1 in front of the 2???





ms. hewitt, i hate to break it to you, but you are not a size 2...and if you are, then you are about 3'7" tall...now don't get me wrong...i'm no size zero myself (at 5'11" i would be worried if i were)...and i am happy that you are perfectly content with your body (as you and every woman should be), but please don't try to convince us that, in this photo, you are a size 2...perhaps back when you were on party of 5 (and i was jealous of all the time you got to spend with scott wolf and matthew fox) you were a size 2...but no longer my sister from another mister...

1 comment:

Justin said...

This picture makes me glad I'm doing this at home. I think I get fired for having JLH huge ass on my screen at work.

I'll always remember her from her Party of 5 days when she was hot and I was in high school.