Wednesday, August 29, 2007

idaho? you da ho!

sen. larry craig, who was arrested for allegedly soliciting sex in a public restroom, is losing support among conservatives in his home state of idaho...

shocking! he's losing the support of republican conservatives who staunchly oppose anything and everything linked to gay rights.

however, craig declares he is not gay:

"let me be clear: i am not gay and never have been"


his wife, suzanne, seems to be in even more denial than him stating that he is the victim of a "witch hunt"...

right, more like i'm hunting for which stall my john is in...

1 comment:

Justin said...

I can say all sorts of things on this. I even listened to 30 minutes of polital talk radio about him.

If you're not gay (or ever have been -like it's a switch you make) and you're a victim of a "witch hunt", then why did you plead guilty? If I was innocent, I'd say so.

Senator Craig, you sir are a hypocrite, the worst kind of liar in my book. Once again, John McCain (who has more intregrity in his poop than you do in your whole body) is right - get out!